TopCleaner - 3L
- removing paint,
- removal of tectyl,
- removal of chewing gum,
- removing fat,
- removal of oil,
- remove glue,
- removal of enamel,
- removing ink,
- removing rust,
- removing weeds in an environmentally friendly manner,
- removal of graffiti,
- removing nail polish,
- removal of resin,
- cleaning alloy wheels,
- cleaning brakes,
- cleaning of printed circuit boards,
- cleaning print heads,
- stripping of wood,
- wide applications in the electrolytic industry,
- solvent for polymers.
- R 22 - Harmful if swallowed.
- R 36 - Irritating to eyes.
- S 2 - Keep out of the reach of children.
- S 26 - In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- S 36 - Wear suitable protective clothing.
- S 45 - In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
- wear protective gloves and goggles before use,
- water down the solvent,
- always check the interaction of the dissolvent on the small surface you want to clean,
- clean the surface using little quantity of dissolvent and a cloth or brush,
- rinse the clean surface with cold water and dry,
- wash your hands,
- use the liquid only in well ventilated spaces.